Stephens Media Group in Redding is looking for a full time on air/programming professional.
Duties may include:
- Oversight of all station strategic action plans.
- Creation of original and creative content for station and extended platforms (social media, video, marketing, etc.)
- Manage station’s social media strategy and digital efforts.
- Oversight of writing and production of station imaging as required.
- Creation of original and creative content for the shows/times assigned by the Program Director.
- Repurpose content station’s social media channels.
- Production as assigned
- Appearances for live remotes, station events and community events as assigned.
- Knowledge of broadcast systems, ratings methodology, automation systems and studio equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (3) years radio experience preferred.
- Computer skills for audio delivery and automation systems, such as Wide Orbit, Audio Vault, Adobe Audition 3.0 or higher is a plus.
- Experience with station web sites, social media, mobile and digital delivery platforms.
- On-air experience, and experience operating all on-air and production equipment
- Track record of success in ratings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Send Resume to Duane Davis at Duane.Davis@smgnational.com
Stephens Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stephens Media Group in Redding, Ca. is looking for a part-time on air personality/Board Op. This position is for a voice-tracked shift daily and may require weekend availability. Must have experience with AC and Country formats. This position will have different hours based on need.
Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Ability to fill-in for local talk show/music hosts
- Must be flexible with available hours
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in AC and Country format
- Must be proficient with Audio Vault and Wide Orbit automation
- Proficiency in communicating effectively
- Work evenings and/or weekend shift
- Demonstrate professional appearance and demeanor
Send resume to:
Duane Davis at Duane.Davis@smgnational.com
Stephens Media Group is an equal opportunity Employer.